Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any feedback on which one they feel is better. Price seems to be about the same. Both come in many different colors.

I'm looking for shorties, and just didn't know which one is better.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've had both and they are both just as good as the other....no difference.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ive had CRG long levers they wasn't bad :mrgreen: then got a radial M/C off an 05 ZX6R & brought some Pazzo Shorties but seem to like the Pazzo's better seems you have more colors to choose from in levers & a choice of adjuster colors to :wink: where CRG levers you only have Red in the adjuster

·
Registered
801 Posts
I have pazzos on my bike and its deffinatly a different feel from stock. As far as CRG's, wouldn't know because I've never used them :dontknow:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a yani shiki brake lever and a CRG clutch lever. Yani shiki is crap, CRG is awesome.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I haven't treid CRG but Love my pazzo shorty levers!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
have had both and liked the pazzos a tad bit better. Fit my shorter fingers better i guess.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
hey buck, you can come by coleman(falls church) and i can quote u if your local maybe slice ya lil somethin somethin, ill check when i goto work and pm ya

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I've had both and actually prefer the Pazzo's. They look identical but the Pazzo's angle out away from the bar a bit further where the CRG's are more parallel with the bar. This matters to me cause when you brake the tip of the lever will never hit your hand with the Pazzo's and if you have bigger hands then the pazzo's go out further.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I went with the ASV shorties on mine. I love the look and feel and it has a done of adjustability.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the ASV's look nice, but are more expensive. And based on everyone's posts, sounds like the pazzo shorties are pretty trick on the bike.

I can get the full set of shorties in blue for 169.99. so i think i'm gonna go with that.

OH, and thanks to everyone who added their input.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
the ASV's look nice, but are more expensive. And based on everyone's posts, sounds like the pazzo shorties are pretty trick on the bike.

I can get the full set of shorties in blue for 169.99. so i think i'm gonna go with that.

OH, and thanks to everyone who added their input.
Good choice you wont be dissappointed. Thats a pretty decent price too!

·
Registered
612 Posts
ASV's are $180 shipped from super bike supply... and are a better quality item.
If you're going to spend money, spend a little tiny more and get a much better product.

·
Registered
781 Posts
ASV's are $180 shipped from super bike supply... and are a better quality item.
If you're going to spend money, spend a little tiny more and get a much better product.
Why are they better?:lol:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Why are they better?:lol:
Okay the fact that there are better I'll take back because I honestly have only heard they are.

What I've heard...
Pazzos have a similar(or same) design as others. From what I can see in pictures they look like the CRG, Titax, and enough the vortex(expect the clicker).

The feel of the ASV are great compared to the rest... Very solid free with a little weight.

The quality is better from ASV

Also, I took my bike to Blais Cycles here in miami where they work on a lot of bike as far as performance... and they mentioned that these were the best they've seen.

Again... I'll take back what I said about them being the better levers... I just don't like to see people spend money on something and not get what is better. But since it's more word of mouth than experience I'll be quiet.

But I was very impressed with these levers. Pazzos to me a little played out which leaned me more towards these. I'm not sure about all the others, but these also fold back which doesn't matter too much with shorts. ASV also has a lot of adjustment.

I'm not a bling bling type either. I don't like to match everything with color. So if you want blue to match your blue bike... ASV is not the way.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts