Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone....I need some ideas for a business logo. My sports management class requires us to come up with a business idea, and I am in charge of making the logo for our "business."

The name of the company is "Gainesville Mind and Body Therapy Clinic." We focus on providing physical therapy, TENS therapy, hydrotherapy, and massage therapy. Any ideas that could get me started would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of some central graphic incorporating the company name with "Mind, Body, and Spirt" somehow situated around the perimeter.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
how bout somebody meditating at the top of a mountain?

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Not the most original but how about a ying yang in center with name circling around edge. Maybe orange and blue if Gainesville is FL.
Sort of like this picture:

Off topic but- damn that is a great picture of a great looking dog in the AV.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like both of your ideas.....I just wish there was some way I could get the graphics into a program where I could edit them and print them out. The Gainesville i'm in is in Florida, so the orange and blue theme would work well.

p.s. the dog in my photo isn't my pit bull, but one that I wouldn't mind owning for sure!! It really is probably one of the best examples of the breed that I have found (and one of the few that doesn't have a hack job of an ear crop).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts