Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
no thanks, first of all i think they are as ugly as the R1's front end and secondly 100 bucks is too cheap for my supermodel face haha j/k (about the face thing:mrgreen:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true but there are some cool designs i know everyone has seen the badazz predator one with the dreads

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
what the hell type of helmet has fake hair on it and goes for $100 dollars!!! Let me help you, those are the kind of helmets that when you wreck and your head hits the ground, splits open like a egg does for me every morning before work, cheap and completely ridiculous looking is what I say to that!!!

But for anthonyzx10r2008 your shoei is the shit!!!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
it's bigfoot!

it's chewbacca!

seriously wtf is that thing? Looks like a chupacabra or something :lol:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
what the hell type of helmet has fake hair on it and goes for $100 dollars!!! Let me help you, those are the kind of helmets that when you wreck and your head hits the ground, splits open like a egg does for me every morning before work, cheap and completely ridiculous looking is what I say to that!!!

But for anthonyzx10r2008 your shoei is the shit!!!
thanks

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
:+2:

I would be scared of a helmet that has that much effort put into in that sells for only $100.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
I bet that thing smells like a bag of smashed assholes on a hot day! :shit:

·
Registered
279 Posts
No way I would put my head in that

·
Registered
648 Posts
i found this pic and it just spells bad ass to me i need something like this anyone got any other ones preferably with a price and order information
:spit: Ok, i must be missing something here... What part about that helmet is bad ass???:dontknow: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

If you're gonna get something like that, you need to sell your kawi and go buy a Squid Shuttle so you'll match!:thumbsup:

Definition of Squid Shuttle.... http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77471

1 - 20 of 21 Posts