Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
:headshake That's a lot of shooting....group looked pretty good though:wink:

BUT:dontknow: guy had ran from cops 3 days ago and in the past.....think they may be something going on.

Too early to say from just a family side the story, sounds like crazy guy met crazy cop, just cause he didn't have a weapon doesn't mean you can't shoot, might have been trying to over him, who knows

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thats some crazy shit.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Going to go out on a limb and say the victim and the officer were doing something illegal together like selling drugs and the victim wanted out, tried to frame him, or blackmailed him. 41 shots is fucking ridiculous. A clip would have been ridiculous but more understandable.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I understand an officer having to fire on a suspect, but damn 41 times is ridiculous. I do believe these guys will be royally fucked at the end of this

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
"I'f I'm going to be killed with my own weapon, they'll have to beat me to death with it while standing in a pile of brass." Just wanted an excuse to use the quote. :wink:

Didn't read the article. Look hard enough you can find examples that support your hatred of any group. Especially if only posting one side of the story. Cop haters are gonna hate no matter what. :hello:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
U should prolly at least skim over it lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
This whole situation could have been avoided by simply pulling over when the cruiser lit him up. What if 41 holed dood would have slammed into your wifes car while she was driving your kids home from school and killed all of them. Shot placement is key.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
U should prolly at least skim over it lol
ok....

snip... pulling out a semiautomatic weapon and firing off 41 rounds.
Allen was killed, but his girlfriend -- who is said to have been in the truck at the time -- came out unharmed. .....snip
Sounds like a fine marksman :helmet:

snip... Although their son had previous run-ins with the law for drug possession and evading the police, Allen's parents told CBS he was a well-liked person and a father of a 4-year-old girl.....snip
Oh... he was well liked and a father. He must be innocent. :rolleyes:

Not saying this doesn't smell and justice may need to be done, but the "victom" wasn't an "innocent". As mentioned, run from the cops, you might get shot. Remember that befroe twisting your wrist when you see the buble gums light up. :wink:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Lol I never said he was innocent, but 41x...:headshake

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
ok....

Sounds like a fine marksman :helmet:

Oh... he was well liked and a father. He must be innocent. :rolleyes:

Not saying this doesn't smell and justice may need to be done, but the "victom" wasn't an "innocent". As mentioned, run from the cops, you might get shot. Remember that befroe twisting your wrist when you see the buble gums light up. :wink:
VERY true....:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Lol I never said he was innocent, but 41x...:headshake
"Officer...WHY did you shoot that man 41 times?"

"Simple...when I stopped hearing BANG BANG and heard CLICK CLICK...i knew the gun was empty...so I stopped.."

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
"Officer...WHY did you shoot that man 41 times?"

"Simple...when I stopped hearing BANG BANG and heard CLICK CLICK...i knew the gun was empty...so I RELOADED 2 MORE TIMES.."
fixed :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts