Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
For some reason, I just don't enjoy watching videos like that. Anytime I see someone driving hard into a blind turn on the street, or doing a wheelie, I can't help but expect bad things to happen.... :headshake

Wrecking sucks, hurts, and is expensive as shit! :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^
But sometimes you gotta learn from other's mistakes. No one wants to see injuries, but when you exceed the bounds.... Some/most of these crashes are from experience (or lack of), or from pushing the limits.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
gpz1100 said:
^^
But sometimes you gotta learn from other's mistakes. No one wants to see injuries, but when you exceed the bounds.... Some/most of these crashes are from experience (or lack of), or from pushing the limits.
...true, true. Which is why I watch vids of wrecks, accidents, and squids doin' stupid stuff. Keeps it real for me. But I def don't enjoy it (makes me cringe every time I watch one of those vids).

D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
man i cant even imagine how pissd id be if i wrecked my beautiful 10 like that...guess thats why i focus on getting better riding fast, leaning and tryin to be smooth.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigDally said:
...true, true. Which is why I watch vids of wrecks, accidents, and squids doin' stupid stuff. Keeps it real for me. But I def don't enjoy it (makes me cringe every time I watch one of those vids).

D

Kinda like Mr. Bill, "I feel your pain (bites lower lip)". :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts