Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screw this shit. I knew my plastic was cracked, I go to take it apart to see if I can find a way to fix it. Took it off, found a two pack of black and milds in my fairings that I lost a couple days ago lol. Roll my bike out under carport, wondered why the hell it was so hard to push. Motherfudging tire was flat. WTF, a screw in it. Now I need new rear tire and either fix plastic or get new ones. SHIET SHIET SHIET SHIET SHIET.

But hey, I saved $850 by not running from the police!!! :badteeth:

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man....I thought it was only one fairing too....turns out it was both sides WTF.

that made me hella mad, like my bike is my freedom, i fly on that bitch, my bike is for me and me alone....now i can't ride that shit cuz of a screw and some fat bishes sitting on bak of my bike breaking fairings!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
just plug the tire...easy as pie.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just plug the tire...easy as pie.
Tire is already on the tread line, it was almost time for a new tire anyway.

Plus, my tires are still the original tires from 2005 when the previous owner bought it.... and only rode it for 1500 miles in 6 years...!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man i dont know how you do it. i got 1800 since spring and still wish i had more time to ride.
it was at 1500 when I bought at at end of march....now its like 4500-5000 or some shit like that. i ride when i feel like it WHOOOOOOOOOO.

the high miles could also be from me just randomly riding around in a big circle on the freeways for no apparent reason...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Can't believe your bike still had the original tires! I have a few plugs i keep handy, if nothing else plug it & do a smoke show. As for the plastic being broke cause of someone sitting back there...naa prob not...but if you have the piece get some JB weld & fit it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did a plug on it, and I did my first burnout yesterday, it was a LOT EASIER than I expected....or maybe it was just cause I watered the wheel just cause I was scared ;). Saving rest of whats left of the thread for a neighborhood smoke show!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts