Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to http://badazztoyz.com/ on the left side in the navigation click on streetbikes i think its right under pocket bikes and look at the pheonix. what do you guys think i can get one fore 990.00 shipped to my front door. i have a friend that owns a shop and will give me one at cost. i thought it would be a good bike to teach my girlfriend on. but for that price its listed at like 1,600. do you guys think its a piece of shit?

·
Registered
229 Posts
The long awaited Phoenix has arrived. Stay tuned for our full review ETA Monday

Physical Specs:-Seat Height=29 inches
-Length=61 inches
-Width=12 inches

Engine
-125cc 4 stroke air cooled
-Single overhead cam 2 valve Horizontal (honda replica)
-24mm carb -20mm slide diameter -24mm intake manifold -88 main jet
-12v battery system

Transmission
-5 speed 1 down 4 up transmission
-Manual Clutch
-Electric start/Kick start
-CDI ignition
-Chain drive

Chasis
-Dual front hydraulic discs, single rear hydraulic disc
-16 tubeless front and rear tires
-Front inverted telescopic forks
-Rear mono shock
-Weight capacity-250lbs
-Riders-2

Performance
-Estimated Speed-55mph

For those of you who know your engines will recognize that this is a hopped up version of the old honda trailbike motor which has a good parts availability and tons of upgrades. As of now the best bang for the buck you can do to this motor is a cdi box, rejetting it, adding a diff plug, and if you want to go farther, a big bore kit. You must understand that this has nothing to do with top speed and also top speed is not a good indicator of performance as you can gear it to go 100 if you want however you will have no bottom end. With the cdi upgrade and some carb tuning we recomend you go up one tooth on the front sprocket which will keep your acceleration the same but give you more top end. For those that want to get tons of performance out of this get the 140 big bore kit, cause not only are you upping the displacement but you are increasing the compression ratio and will gain about 30% more horsepower and can probably go up 2 teeth on the front sprocket and get this thing going around 75mph.

On monday we will continue the review and give more specs on this as of now this is the nicest, highest quality sport bike we have seen come out of china, so get yours while you can we will not have anymore till the spring time.

IF you do have questions on this bike or any other bike please post it in the sportbikes-general section

Pics
If for some reason you cannot see them they are in this directory http://badazztoyz.com/products/streetbikes/phoenix125/

Attachments

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
The mirrors make me think- jackalope.

I've always kind of wanted an apprilla rs 50 or 125 to play with but they cost as much as a nice used bike.

Interesting find.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I'd love to pimp one of those! May trade the mini in for it! :idea:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
where the crap do you get 16" tires? :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when my buddy get them in ill let you know what i think of them in person. im probably gonna purchase one in the next few weeks 990.00 shipped is pretty cheap.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
good luck on the rollin burnout's w/ ~5hp. :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
good luck on the rollin burnout's w/ ~5hp. :lol:
:crackup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
What do u guys see in this bike? Looks like a waste of money to me? only goes 50mph? Are u serious? :spit: Thatz stupid! U can buy a dirtbike that goes faster than that an have more fun! I just don't get it whatz the point of it? :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
ZiG 9th said:
What do u guys see in this bike? Looks like a waste of money to me? only goes 50mph? Are u serious? :spit: Thatz stupid! U can buy a dirtbike that goes faster than that an have more fun! I just don't get it whatz the point of it? :dontknow:
I think it's just all about LOOKS..POSING..whatever...someone help me out here but doesn't my sons 2006 Honda CRF50 almost the same top speed. :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts