Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2008 zx 10 that I just put back together. Went to go start it and it cranks, begins to start but just shit right off. Imagine you are holding the start button as you would to start the bike and as soon as you hear it about to start, you let go of the button and it just doesn't come to life. You can hear it begin to combust then just stop as if it lost fuel or spark. Pulled coils and plugs and verified prober spark, the fuel pump turns on and promise the rail with pressure. Pretty sure the injectors are firing because I pulled the tank back and popped the air box top off and held the throttle open while cranking and a couple time a nice flame came out the combustion chamber. But I sprayed carb cleaner into the cylinders and it does the same thing. Took it all apart and made sure everything is plugged it. Kickstand switch is bypassed and the is no FI light on. What sensor or component could cause this issu? I was thing ecu or kickstand switch or tip over sensor. Don't know how to check the tip over sensor tho. I had an r1 that I tipped over one time and it did this exact thing but only for a minute or so. Bike eventually started. Is it possible the tip over sensor is bad but is not throwing a light? Is there any way to diagnose the integrity of the ecu? Any help is much appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts