Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Better tell him they won't fit the 93 and 94 900rr's too. They changed the bodywork in 95.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know....The problem is I am still just shocked that he paid $4500 for parts...and is now asking $3000 for them...Plus this is just as bad as someone saying they just spend $14K on a new R1

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I don't know....I sent him another email telling him that I didn't mean to aggitate him...but Sorry that he spent that much $$ at the dealer for those parts..

I don't think a 97 900RR with all that new plastic would even be worth $4500

·
Registered
410 Posts
that guy is out of his mind with that price. You can darn near buy a whole mint condition bike for that!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I've seen mint condition 900RR's for less than $5000 all day long.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The guy sent me another email:

Its really funny because 8 months ago i bought the same thing all the plastics and tank and head light and paid the same. I sold all of it of craigslist for what i paid for it. If you like the cbr 900 like i do then you would under stand. I bought three sets of plastcis. I restored a cbr 900rr and it sets in my living room beside my 998 ducati. thats why i bought the plastics. i was going to build a bad ass bike to ride put i have to start selling some stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts