Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
no drops, but needs a new subframe and a whole head unit? Hes just heavy or a large concrete object fell on it?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
haha...it's been flagged!

·
Registered
447 Posts
that happened like 2 sec ago, I just looked at it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed the guy and asked him to change the ad or provide info on the claim. Called me all kind of names. Really looks bad to post BS like that on a 10R. I could not let this one go.

Just sorry!

---------------------------------------------------
2006 kawasaki zx-10R - $8000 (cumming,ga)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-31, 4:10PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an amazing bike.. one of the few bikes that was not regulated. Tops out at 230mph. instead of 185 like most bikes do. It is black on black.. I bought this bike brand new and put 2600 miles on it before putting it under cover in storage. Engine was broken in by me and done very gently. It does have some damage however to the headunit and tail. The headunit needs to be replaced, new lights and plastic etc.. and needs new subframe under rear seat. seat is fine and so is the windscreen from the front. NO drops on side or anything. Bike is VERY CLEAN and still runs like a champ. It has been sitting for a while so it will probably need an oil change or basic normal needed maintenance. contact me and ill fill you in.. 480-720-3338. serious inquiries only please, as i am only selling this bike to help fund the restoration of my house...... thanks and have a great day!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more like 230 KPH

I said that to him in an email when he sent me a .au website as verification of the 230MPH claim. But he says other bikes do 185MPH, also said the '06 was the only unregulated model made.
:eyecrazy:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I said that to him in an email when he sent me a .au website as verification of the 230MPH claim. But he says other bikes do 185MPH, also said the '06 was the only unregulated model made.
Then he couldn't be a member here....we all know better...right? :badteeth::lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, all I wanted was the BS claim removed. It's not fair to any newbie and really not fair to the proud owners of the 10R.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
You guys are jerks, I went 230 mph today on my way to starbucks, all extra unregulated on my 06. Then I banged Jessica Simpson in the new Ferrari she bought me.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
You guys are jerks, I went 230 mph today on my way to starbucks, all extra unregulated on my 06. Then I banged Jessica Simpson in the new Ferrari she bought me.
:lol:.. dont hold out on us now, post some pics of that date!!!!! :spit:

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
whatever that .au site is.. that 230 MPH is a typo :thumbsup:

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Mint condition huh. Mine's better than factory then.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Holy shit was that you... I was the guy in the white convertible bently with Beyonce knolls... I had my Ducati 1198S in tow. Life is good:mrgreen:

230 MPH that's is AWESOME!!!!! Nice round number 230 That thing is faster than Moto GP I think faster than F-1 too

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
If the '06 can do 230, then my '05 will do at least 231. :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts