Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Thats the same 2 pics that have been on the net for a long time... I wouldn't get alarmed. I think it's an isolated case. NO ONE on this board has had an issue...

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Ya, that pic has been around quite awhile with no front end pics to tell if it was in a wreck or not. I haven't heard of any other cases my self. Still, I always take due diligence and inspect my bike regularly. 1.5 minutes to have peace of mind....

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
wow...your such as well rounded, mature rider miykl...heheheheehe

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
hehe, he said well rounded not me. :wink:

BD

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
MAVRIK said:
wow...your such as well rounded, mature rider miykl...heheheheehe
rounded, ehh? Fuggar!!

Mature? Doubtful. Paranoid is more likely!

·
Registered
220 Posts
trackaddict said:
Thats the same 2 pics that have been on the net for a long time... I wouldn't get alarmed. I think it's an isolated case. NO ONE on this board has had an issue...
addict is right, this has to be a isolated case! If the bike in these pictures doesn't have a cracked frame with all its damage.. I wouldn't be to worried about yours with no damage!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Oops. Are you implying with those photos that ZX10's crash.... Maybe a recall is in order here. I think this could have very serious ramifications. First the wheel and now crashing. I bet Hondas, Yamahas and Suzukis don't crash.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
There was a mention of this on one of my local sportbike forums.
Anyone remember that? :lol:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
thats funny how they just post up the same 2 pcis everywhere from the guy who says he does a lot of wheelies and lands them hard. if i remember correctly someone asked if he does wheelies then he said no. that same guy saw him doing one later on. all i know is that if its happening a lot why are there only 2 photos of the same bike

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
those fuggers are mad cuz the 10 is faster than their bikes stock

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Bunch a Mary Poppins movie watchin fuggen mofo's they are :lol:

BD

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
But there was some Kawasaki hater on another forum that said he had seen 2 personally (?) and knew of another in another town nearby (?) . "Bovine Excrement" comes to mind on that one. Maybe he meant he had seen "the" photograph on 2 different forums and heard about it on another forum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts