Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my shop ordered one for my '08 but the box said '06 -'07 claims the same...

Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
4,603 Posts

Anyone know for sure?
I ordered from them Andy is the guys name I think; cool dude. I don't recall what was on the box but it covered the entire radiator. I am sure he will take care of it if there is a problem.

I thought I read that the 08 10 has the radiator from the ZX14 which is larger than the Gen II radiator.

Of course I busted my radiator after about 3000 miles then had to spend
$700+ labor plus COX guard.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just looked it up on their web site...yup, wrong part number the 08 has a different part number than the 06-07...why can't these guys look this stuff up...

·
Registered
461 Posts
I just looked it up on their web site...yup, wrong part number the 08 has a different part number than the 06-07...why can't these guys look this stuff up...
Are you telling me that you want these guys to WORK ??? :spit: Who does that any more :crackup:

·
Registered
641 Posts
i have one for my 08 zx10r and its great , you will be happy when you get it

How much are these things? I think it would be a good investment.

Although wait a sec...I have 0 duductible insurance on my comprehensive portion. Wouldn't a rock to the radiator be covered under comprehensive, not collision? In that case, I wouldn't get one. I would just get insurance to cover it!

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
How much are these things? I think it would be a good investment.

Although wait a sec...I have 0 duductible insurance on my comprehensive portion. Wouldn't a rock to the radiator be covered under comprehensive, not collision? In that case, I wouldn't get one. I would just get insurance to cover it!

How much is your time on the side of the road worth? Insurance does not compensate you for that. :idea:

·
Registered
641 Posts
How much is your time on the side of the road worth? Insurance does not compensate you for that. :idea:
True. $70 is reasonable.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It is less than 70$, if you gp through the site sponsors (Mary @ superbikesupply). I got my 04's gaurd I think for 45 or 50 shipped.

In either case, well worth the upgrade

·
Registered
66 Posts
Totally diasapointed in the 08 guard. I had one on my 03 Gixxer 1k and my 05 10. Got the 08 and they no longer take the time to fabricate a mount for the lower bolt, it is all zip tied. I feel taken advantage of, 91.25 direct. The great thing about these was that it was more than just a screen from the steel supply. I started to put mine on then realized there was not a bottom mount- Totally cheesy-would not buy again. Havent even put it on I might just send it back, refund or not.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

Anyone know for sure?
I ordered from 58cycle and this was in the invoice;
Order Details:

RAD GRL ZX10R 08 BLK 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R Cox Radiator Grill - Black
1 $77.95

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I might have to buy one, they dont look half bad, did yours come with a bracket or was it zip tied, or should I say ghetto rigged

1 - 20 of 23 Posts