Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Miykl's post has motivated me to do something I had let slip.

Rather than run to ebay I figured I'd see if we could get up a list and request a group buy as we did with the levers.

If we get some names maybe Brad can get 'er done for us.

So far: 02/01/06

1. ZX10Miami
2. Circusnuts
3. Speed demon
4. Bulletr1
5. SpaceCoast10r
6. SgtUSMC
7. MyzuC
8. Cuemongus
9. Jeech- maybe-price
10. eboz06- maybe-price
11. 10roller
12. smalls23
13. slims10r

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I misspelled guard. Hate when the brain and fingers don't cooperate.

If a mighty mod could fix that- Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm in for a group buy on one.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Guard

:thumbsup: I'm in too!!!!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Damn, I misspelled guard. Hate when the brain and fingers don't cooperate.

If a mighty mod could fix that- Thanks in advance.
:eyecrazy:

id fix it if I new how to spel...:eek: :wink:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I might be in if I could see what it looked like.
Miami, could you post a link to the item.
TIA

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
me I am in

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
What is this rad guard you all are talkin about? Maybe I need one maybe not. COuld someone post a link to the thing?

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
..Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.Yes you need it.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Just keep reading that and you will buy it. LOL

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
its basically chiken wire in front of your radiator to keep rocks from busting holes in it when youre 50mi from home, on some back country road in the middle of nowhere.

antifreeze is slick. You spiring a leak and try to do a wheelie with some coolant on your rear tire....holla!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
its basically chiken wire in front of your radiator to keep rocks from busting holes in it when youre 50mi from home, on some back country road in the middle of nowhere.

antifreeze is slick. You spiring a leak and try to do a wheelie with some coolant on your rear tire....holla!
Well I am glad that I don't wheelie ya know lol. Thanks. Any idea on where I could take a look at the product and any other manufacturers version

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Spacecoast 10R said:
I might be in if I could see what it looked like.
Miami, could you post a link to the item.
TIA
Here are a couple of pics

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Looks good.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Cuemungous said:
If the group buy is on, count me in. When do we know if it is on or not?
When we get 10 names at least saying they want one, we'll request from sponsors if one has not offered buy then. May not even happen but we can hope.

So Far:

1. ZX10Miami
2. Circusnuts
3. Speed demon
4. Bulletr1
5. SpaceCoast10r
6. SgtUSMC
7. MyzuC
8. Cuemongus
9. Jeech- maybe-price
10. eboz06- maybe-price
11. 10roller