Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys and gals. here is how this gb is going to work. i spoke with andrew at cox. there is 0 stock at the moment on the 04-05. he has an order coming in early next week. in order to get everyone their guard as early as possible this gb will only last until the 9th of feb. at 7 pm eastern.

now, i cannot guarantee all the guards will be available when the gb is over. what andrew told me was to get the order in ASAP to insure he could get the entire order in for his next batch coming in. thats why the gb will be one week only.

this pricing is good for 04-06 models. colors available at this time are black,silver,red, and blue. your price will be $50 to your door. retail has went up to $65 each so get in while you can. my normal price is going up after this gb is over.

if you want to check out the look of the guard go here:

http://www.coxracingroup.com/

this will be a first come,first serve for the guards. if the # of people exceeds the # of guards on hand i WILL get the remaining guards out ASAP. if you have any questions or want to place an order please call me at 828-395-4231. it will be much quicker that way.

thanks,
brad

1-zx10rmiami
2-slims10r
3-circusnuts
4-myZuC
5-speed demon
6-10roller
7-rspec99
8-humungus
9-spacecoast 10r
10-afterburner
11-icepick06
12-danofive-0
13-paulsonderfan
14-1bad7
15-smalls23
16-lochendorb
17-fanatico
18-
19-
20-

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Bump

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
let me know if you can get em in green if so I'm in :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
count me in Brad. I'll call tonight before you close.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
let me see my paycheck to night and hopefully call tomorrow. Thanks

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I'll be calling tomorrow!:beer:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
how hard are they to install?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Brad, checked the radiator today and it's unfinished aluminum, so please keep me down for the silver colored guard.

**And of course, I noticed a number of frigg'n dents and dings in the fins (can't believe I waited this long to install a radiator guard). :BangHead:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
getbent said:
Brad, add me to the list for a silver one for my 05 10R.
Gotta call your order in to get on the list.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Where does it mount, directly to the plastics or directly to the front of the radiator?

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Pretty sure it sets into bottom of rad with a tab and then secures with zip ties up top.
Could be wrong- but that's what I think.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IcePick06 said:
Hey Brad, I didn't see my name on the updated list...ordered a black one this morning (just want to make sure you got me)
taken care of.

brad

1 - 20 of 68 Posts