Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cox Radiator Guards are an inexpensive solution to a potentially very expensive problem; a leaky radiator can lead to not only rashed bodywork, but also an over-heated motor, leaking head gasket … a trip to the hospital – the list goes on. The culprit could be as small as a rock that made its way into the rad.

These screens come shaped to fit the new ZX10R perfectly and include everything you need for an effortless installation with or without the radiator mounted to your bike. Each guard’s frame is constructed from 5051 aluminum and the expanded aluminum screen is durable, yet lightweight and strong to withstand debris.

We have these in stock and ready to ship for all 2011 ZX10R models.

Call Mike at 866.931.6644 ext 804 to have him send you this radiator and oil cooler protection kit today. If you have any questions about this product, send an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with the subject line GEN4 ZX10R RAD GUARD and we’ll get back to you right away.

Simple instructions, sticker-backed foam pads, zip ties and stickers come with every Cox Radiator Guard. Here’s the radiator guard in titanium.

The mesh screen is durable yet surprisingly light. We’ve used these very same radiator guards on our own racebikes as do many AMA pro teams.

Mounting tabs are located strategically to make protecting your radiator a simple installation process.

We also have these in black.

Silver 2011 ZX10R Cox Racing Radiator Guard.

Blue Cox Racing Radiator Guard for Kawasaki ZX10R.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2021 ZX10R Street & 2016 ZX10R KRT Race build
3,756 Posts
How much are they...I think ill pick one up...
also how much for Gen 3? im looking for both gen 4 and gen 3.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Cost? ? Shipped to the lower 48?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great product.
Good price(including p& h to Australia).
Perfect fit.
Fitting the 2 cable-ties around the radiator top mounts is the only pain in the butt!
Recommend without reservations.:thumbsup:

·
Vendor
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great product.
Perfect fit.
Fitting the 2 cable-ties around the radiator top mounts is the only pain in the butt!
Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great product.
Perfect fit.
Care to post pics on the location of the zip ties? I have one, but did not see mounting points on the bottom save for the mount location in the middle of the rad.

There are two mounting tabs, the bent tabs on one end, and the straight ones. I presumed the bent went on the bottom of the rad, towards the back of the bike. Is this correct, and if so what do I zip tie to?

TIA.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts