Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a GX-AIR Cortech that I have worn about 10 times. Its as close to an all weather jacket as you can find. It is mesh with leather shoulders, elbows, forearms and back peice. It has a zip in rainproof liner AND a zip in quilted thermo liner. It has zippered wrists and velcro waist adjustment. Its an XL and its in brand new shape. I would like to get $80.00 for it plus shipping (Im guessing about $18.00, it is heavy). Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Don't need it, but these are great jackets. Whomever picks it up will have a great all year jacket (flows awesome in the summer, and insulates well in the winter). The only downfall is they tend to be bulky and heavy with all the liners in, but for $80 you can't do better.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't need it, but these are great jackets. Whomever picks it up will have a great all year jacket (flows awesome in the summer, and insulates well in the winter). The only downfall is they tend to be bulky and heavy with all the liners in, but for $80 you can't do better.
Thanks for the bump Ted. This is a great jacket for someone.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
if you can hold it till next Friday i will take it bills this week.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Did I miss the size?

Edit: Yup I sure did. I'm no XL so free bump.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
just sent money thanks again for waiting on me:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I love the jacket man this thing is like brand NEW thanks alot shipping !00% seller 100%

1 - 9 of 9 Posts