Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Running in the 9's club at the moment but want to shave off some time. i am running nitros. What will the correct fuel be for my bike when wanting to change to VP fuels? Currently running pump gas.

·
Registered
871 Posts
How big of a shot (HP wise) are you running and how big do you plan on going? Do you want a dedicated nitrous fuel and still run pump on motor or do you want a race fuel that performs well on motor and nitrous?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BGoodwin22.
Basically the guys over here told me that if i go any higher on the nos i will break my motor so at the moment i stopped at a 1mm yet, with a 2mm pipe on a medium bottle. As far as i have seen the shot is between 55 to 65 hp. I want a race fuel that performs well on motor and nos.
What do you suggest?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing i forgot to mention - i am running a dry shot of nos on my bike. Now the guys i have been speaking to states either MS109 or VP U4.4
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
871 Posts
I wouldn't hit it with a shot any bigger than that if it is stock motor. Never heard anything about MS109, but U4.4 is a good fuel and would be fine with a 50 or 60 shot. That is what I run in mine on motor and will be spraying on it as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts