Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
As of this morning we have had a total of 8000 lost lives in the UK. Yesterday it was announced our lockdown is going to be extended probably until the end of April. If we hadn't had a lock down the loss would be a lot lot higher.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah I know we have a Military LOL ( **Americans got all the toys but not the soldiers! ha!).. I currently work in a Search and Rescue unit.. Hopefully my last 2 years.
I remember my first enlistment, Squirt.

USMC, 22 years.

I got more hang time jumping out the back of 5 tons and 7 tons than you have time in service.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
I remember my first enlistment, Squirt.

USMC, 22 years.

I got more hang time jumping out the back of 5 tons and 7 tons than you have time in service.
I've been in for 18+years..Been deployed many times with all kind of contingents or augmentees from different countries..( Brits, Aussies, French...) You Americans are not any better than anyone else. Stop the bragging already. Nobody Cares. Real life is not Hollywood. ahahah :LOL: Go suck a huge fat dick, Squirt.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
785 Posts
If only people responded in kind to the biggest reason that they will
actually die from.

Like putting down the cheese burger, exercising, stop smoking, losing weight, etc.

How come these reasons of dying are not daily national headlines?

Leading Causes of Death
Data are for the U.S.
Number of deaths for leading causes of death
  • Heart disease: 647,457
  • Cancer: 599,108
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
  • Diabetes: 83,564
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,633
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
You know what's crazy, those numbers are just in the USA and almost all of them are far worse ways to die than corona virus. They sure as fuck take longer to kill you. You have a good point

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
785 Posts
CV absolutely does NOT kill all ages... which the flu does...

CV only severely effects people over 50 with pre-existing health conditions... for everyone else its just like getting a cold/fever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it does kill and definitely infects kids. They don't have to go to work and don't actually interact with nor travel nearly as much as adults and so far they usually show less severe symptoms but they do get it and can and will give it to adults that it kills way easier

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
785 Posts
The cases with minors have been rare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The reason it's been rare is because kids are not out among those who have it. They don't regularly go to the store or shopping and don't handle money etc. They stay home because thier parents are worried and keep them there. Also kids do seem to be more resistant to the symptoms that are severe so they do t get tested because for the most part people only get tested when it's really bad.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
The reason it's been rare is because kids are not out among those who have it. They don't regularly go to the store or shopping and don't handle money etc. They stay home because thier parents are worried and keep them there. Also kids do seem to be more resistant to the symptoms that are severe so they do t get tested because for the most part people only get tested when it's really bad.

Children that do become infected are less likely to get sick with covid-19 and die but can be asymptomatic.
Same trend as MERS and SARS which are corona viruses as well.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I've been in for 18+years..Been deployed many times with all kind of contingents or augmentees from different countries..( Brits, Aussies, French...) You Americans are not any better than anyone else. Stop the bragging already. Nobody Cares. Real life is not Hollywood. ahahah :LOL: Go suck a huge fat dick, Squirt.

There is a reason we didn’t do missions with the Canadians. When shit hit the fan they ended up with their thumbs two joints deep up their ass and stayed back at the FOB.

On a serious note... congrats on almost hitting your 20.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
There is a reason we didn’t do missions with the Canadians. When shit hit the fan they ended up with their thumbs two joints deep up their ass and stayed back at the FOB.

On a serious note... congrats on almost hitting your 20.
Do you live in a card box? We've been in Afghanistan since 2001 and we're still actively in Iraq with the U.S. We had to support your sorry asses again because we're part of the NATO, USA always in the top 3 most hated countries along with North Korea and Israel.:ROFLMAO:? I wonder why???

BTW..Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lol. You were still pulling your peter back at your mama’s house in 2001.

“We’ve been in Afghanistan” lmao.

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I went for a ride today. One of the most enjoyable rides I've had. Monterey was a bit chilly. Plenty of people "social distancing" at the park lol. Any advice on getting the 16+ to turn in quicker? lol .
Try the 200/60 rear tire and get your suspension tuned and setup for you weight

81 - 100 of 116 Posts