Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for feedback on CORE brake lines. Please comment with thoughts, experiences, hearsay, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Oh...I tried using the "search" feature to find this but the word "CORE" seems to bring up everything as well as "brake" and "lines". So, sorry if this is already been addressed.

·
U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
288 Posts
I'm looking for feedback on CORE brake lines. Please comment with thoughts, experiences, hearsay, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Oh...I tried using the "search" feature to find this but the word "CORE" seems to bring up everything as well as "brake" and "lines". So, sorry if this is already been addressed.
I've used two sets front and back on both of my bikes and never had a problem. I love the fit and finish. My tip is to not remove the pieces of paper that label which side goes where because it can be a little confusing.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,853 Posts
They're great.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Core is a great company! I have them on my 10 and my track bike!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I am thinking of getting the Red with 24k gold plated fittings. I wonder if we could do a group buy or something. I saw one on Kawiforums a couple of years ago.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts
They are on my black list. They promised to do two contests here. They were going to give away 2 sets of brake lines, some t-shirts and a couple of other items. I was stoked for the members here to have a shot at winning some really nice prizes. They never followed through and stopped replying to my emails. That being said, the products look great. Lol.

·
288 Posts
They are on my black list. They promised to do two contests here. They were going to give away 2 sets of brake lines, some t-shirts and a couple of other items. I was stoked for the members here to have a shot at winning some really nice prizes. They never followed through and stopped replying to my emails. That being said, the products look great. Lol.
That's rather distasteful. However, their brake lines are excellent.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Cant see anything distasteful in or10r being honest in his comment!if he said core a bunch of lying fks that dont stand by there word!thats distasteful....

·
Registered
706 Posts

Wow! That seems quite lacking in honor and integrity. What does that say about their customer service?

·
288 Posts
Cant see anything distasteful in or10r being honest in his comment!if he said core a bunch of lying fks that dont stand by there word!thats distasteful....
Uhhhh, I was clearly talking about the company...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts