Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a new cordless phone because mine's a piece o crap. Just wondering what you guys own and what you think of it.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I own a panasonic I got from walmart. It's over 4 yrs old and I haven't even hadtrouble with it. Just had to replace the battery once. It's alos been dropped a few times.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Panasonic makes the best cordless phones. They have the most features for the price.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Also forgot to mention, it has a great range. I left the house one time forgetting the I wasn't talking on the cell phone but the house phone instead. Well I was 3 houses down the street with the windows rolled up on the truck before I realized that the static was from the house phone. That was over 400 feet away.

I've never really had problems with Panasonic phones unless I threw it up against the wall.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have a panasonic that I got at target. It lasted about a month and I had to send it back to get the answering machine fixed. About a month later I got it back and its been fine since.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey man, if you looking, i have a set of 5.8ghz panasonics. I used them for 6 months, then the family got these nifty cell phones and we no longer have a land line. I have 3 phones, one digital answering machine, and two add on phones and charging bases. Its a total of about $200, i'd be willing to sell them to you for about $100 if you'd like. There great phones

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Those are the ones I have that had to be sent back. They seem to be doing fine now and I had a panasonic for several years before also.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
damn, you guys still have a home phone. i haven't since i moved out of my parents house for college 8yrs ago

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I called alltel to cancell mine and they said I will loose my dsl also. I dont have many options here in south ga. Its either alltel or alltel so I am stuck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts