Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Amazing how people are treated different...isn't it?

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
wow, if i could get just a simple speeding ticket for doing 140mph riding would be so worry free. Go as fast as you want and not go to jail or nothin, YAY!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish they listed the model. When I got pulled on my 1st gen and I could tell the trooper wasn't going to cut me any slack I told him he should cut me some slack since I was still in first gear when he clocked me (ticket was for 101mph).

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
fucking pieces of shit. I get, "caught" for supposedly speeding 30 over (no radar, just the fat-ass' opinion) and these fucking shittards get off pretty much free. I love it. I can't wait to go to court.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thats just how it is, These jackasses don`t uphold the law anymore the think they are the law. Bunch of Commie assholes.. :thefinger

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats just how it is, These jackasses don`t uphold the law anymore the think they are the law. Bunch of Commie assholes.. :thefinger
I wouldn't say that. Cops relfect society and there are all types. I would bet that if you had gotten pulled by one of these guys and you didn't give them any 'tude they would probably cut you slack...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I wouldn't say that. Cops relfect society and there are all types. I would bet that if you had gotten pulled by one of these guys and you didn't give them any 'tude they would probably cut you slack...
:+1:

I will say the statement about it not being street racing and NOT charged for that is very accurate. I did that when a young gun stationed in England. My bud on his FZR750 and my VFR750 Interceptor did a 30mile trip home late at night in only 7min in 1990.(yes not smart but never was at that age when it came to bikes :lol:) but we weren't racing but we actually cruised back to the military base cruising 120mph and most of the time up to 150mph so if a cop said we where racing I would call :bs:

Laws have changed so much everywhere over the years though it's not like the old days you had no fear of what the cops will do if caught depending on where you live.:badteeth:

PS...I don't care if you guys say bad bad Bloo :lol:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'd be willing to bet $ after everything is said and done, the trooper will loose his job and the other cop being city or county (i forget what they said) officer will either loose his job as well or be put on probation of some sort through his department.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
^^^ Im not to sure on that the OHP's union is pretty strong and will defend its brothers to the end.. not to sure about the deputy though, most of the traffic on I-70 run anywhere between 85-105 MPH atleast all the times ive been down on that area..

·
Registered
373 Posts
I will say :+2: here, but I've gotta say there is a cop around my town... he jealous of my bike:crackup: all he got is a yzf6... I was stopped at a gas station getting gas when he pulled up. we talked for a bit and I got the impression that he didn't like me simply because I had a 1k and he didn't...:dontknow: I bet if he ever catches me I'll get the clip board thrown at me...

·
Registered
648 Posts
^^^ Im not to sure on that the OHP's union is pretty strong and will defend its brothers to the end.. not to sure about the deputy though, most of the traffic on I-70 run anywhere between 85-105 MPH atleast all the times ive been down on that area..
That's odd... any trooper in NC that has done that or would do that (i know of one), was fired or would be fired ASAP! Guess NC is much stricter then Ohio:dontknow:

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
my VFR750 Interceptor did a 30mile trip home late at night in only 7min in 1990

Turbo'd? 30 miles in 12 minutes is 150 mph...

30 miles in 7 minutes. Only in a Bugatti Veyron. :wink:

Or you watch was running really slow...

Chris

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Turbo'd? 30 miles in 12 minutes is 150 mph...

30 miles in 7 minutes. Only in a Bugatti Veyron. :wink:

Or you watch was running really slow...

Chris
trust me It was a looong time ago but it was maybe a 30min drive by car but the jist is we did it in 7mins....unless you lived in England and can confirm what it takes from the main town that was the closest to my base and it took 30min. then don't go there Mr. I changed my user ID.....I have a feeling you never been that fast for that long and good for you and sorry the Lakers won but don't try it.:badteeth:

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
trust me It was a looong time ago but it was maybe a 30min drive by car but the jist is we did it in 7mins....unless you lived in England and can confirm what it takes from the main town that was the closest to my base and it took 30min. then don't go there Mr. I changed my user ID.....I have a feeling you never been that fast for that long and good for you and sorry the Lakers won but don't try it.:badteeth:
You probably meant to say 30 KILOMETERS in 7 minutes.

30 miles in 7 minutes is over 250 miles per hour. Or is your calculator broken too? :heyyou:

Chris

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wow didnt know this made it everywhere.. I know both of those guys.. neither will lose their jobs.. FOP around here is strong like bull :D

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
those are two cops i wouldn't mind meeting :p

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I've cut people slack before, probably some people in here they just didn't know it. Its all in the attitude my friends. I think the cop should be reprimanded for what he did, but not lose his job over it. The Reckless Endangerment statute is different in different states. I also will not say I have never went over the speed limit, but I expect to get a ticket of I do.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts