Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Ill take one too!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pressley10r said:
thats bad ass...too bad they didnt put it up against a 10r; the outcome may've been different :thumbsup:

Yeah, or even a 1kRR... I thought it was pretty stupid to match that thing up with a 600RR. Hell, wasn't it the slowest 600 even? :dontknow:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Kind of reminiscint of the T Rex but with 4 wheels instead of 3. The deal breaker for me is the Honda Civic engine.

That right there is the perfect situation for a Turbo or Supercharged Busa Motor. 300 Brake HP? Try 400 at the wheels with a turbo busa motor. Now that'd be something worth seeing.

I agree with you guys too....Any 1000cc motorcycle would've pulled on that thing in the straights, even if it was able to maintain a higher corner speed (too much rubber to compete with....)

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dogbone said:
That right there is the perfect situation for a Turbo or Supercharged Busa Motor.

Without a doubt!!! Now THAT would be sweet! :thumbsup:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Very cool, the engine is supercharged type r civic, 300bhp they said.
Pretty good -busa turbo or not.

They should have at least used the 999r to race it like when they super imposed one on the same track with the Lambo.

What up with buying a vette El D?

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZX10Miami said:
What up with buying a vette El D?
I nixed the vette idea... Just couldn't go through with it. :wink:

·
Registered
481 Posts
First off, the presenter is an asshole:

He says bikers should be "Shot in the face for having loud exhausts"...

:headshake

But top gear is a cool program, almost justifies the TV Licence cost.

And even in England I have never seen an atom? And there is a lot of expensive stuff around here, I go up to Waitrose (another supermarket type chain) round the corner from me and what do I see, a DB9, SL55s, Ferrari 550, couple of Cayennes, some other miscellaneous not so expensive mercs, bmws, etc etc parked there on a Saturday morning, so people can get a couple of bags of shopping, lmao. But nothing like that.... maybe they don't want to mess their hair up?

If I had another £29K kicking around, that car would be high on my list. Although the thought of putting on my bike rain suit to drive it in bad weather, well I dunno.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Wow cool. I think it would of smoked a liter bike too. Nice bang for the buck.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
man i wouldnt mind one of those, bad ass man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts