Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 2007 10r and I've finally decided to do something with the stock exhaust. I've looked at just about every other type there is and I'll like to do a self fab job but I'm not sure how to attempt it. I want to take my stock exhaust off and convert it to 4 out instead of 2 and I want to get pipes that look like the ones that go on the mv f4 agusta. I've looked at it and I know it will fit but I'm not sure where to get the pipes or what kind I can put on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
so you want it to be 4 pipes all the way?

wow that'll be one hell of a task

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
4 individual pipes will cost you hp. The exhaust pulses help pull the next one out. It is called scavenging.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I don't want 4 all the way, I plan on keeping the 4-2-1 but changing it to 4-2-1-4 out so I keep my pressure. During this I also plan to take out all the filters from my stock pipes so there is nothing prohibiting it.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
in one of the brocks thread a guy did what you are talking about with pics. try the thread (wish they made a alienhead for 06-07)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw a system like you are describing in that UK mag I buy (they show tits :) ) called FastBikes. It was the parts dealer that always advertises in the front inside cover, I think.

Worth a check before you go to too much work.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
laser should make what your looking for but you may have to have a connecting pipe cut to make it fit.
from what i could find laser only makes this 4 way slip on for the zx6r undertail

·
Registered
860 Posts
My buddy has a 4 outlet blueflame on his '01 R1 it was pretty nice until he looped it. I tried looking it up but apparently they don't make it anymore. They cans look similar to 06-07 Ixil comp series cans. Maybe try finding somebody sellin one of those systems:dontknow:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts