Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy sells these discounted for members of another forum I am on (www.rrzone.com). They are led's mounted into your passenger pegs that can be wired up for turnsignals or addition running/brake lights. I finally checked his site and he makes them for the 10R also:thumbsup: . I have never delt with him, but everyone on the other site raves about working with him, so take that for what you will. Someone might want to contact him about getting a group buy or a member discount for zx-10r.net members. I might get mine done, but I took off my pegs and I like the exhaust hanger look but I thought I would just pass it on to anyone who is interested.

http://tripageled.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
937 Posts
clever, No prices on there, you have to email for a qoute.

I dont know how visible they would be.

But thats not a good argument since stock blinkers are usally the most easily seen.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I remember right, you ship him your pegs and it ranges from 40 - 60(ish) depending on how many led's you want (5,6,7,8...etc). Don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I don't need no stickin turnsignals. Ben said they are about useles as helmets.

No really now. they do look kind of cool.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Cool idea , hey before you know it they will be putting flashing LEDs in the soles of your sneakers......bet nobody has thought of that....hah !

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
My buddy has that setup on his 600RR. They're clean but useless in daylight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts