Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I've had a 2006 ZX10r for about 4 years now and I've wanted to put bar risers onto it for a long time now and finally I think I'll do it so I can ride for more than an hour without needing to take a break. There is no track within 200 miles of me so I never go on track days, mostly highway touring. My local motorcycle shop who I trust would do the installation. I was wondering if anyone has any experience PARTICULARLY with a 2nd gen and Convertibars or any other types of risers (LSL, Apex, Helibars, etc). For example, on this Convertibar page, they say it is good for 2006-2010 model, but they only show it installed on the 2008-2010 model, and I'm worrying the fairings/windshield or fuel tank might get in the way when going full lock on my 2nd gen (particularly the windshield and the fairing around the windshield as there's a lot more plastic around the windshield than a 3rd gen ZX10r).

Thanks for any input! (And no, I don't want to get a z1000/ninja 1000/fz1 or any other bike as I'm happy with mine besides the clip on position)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts