Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local shop is offering a new set of these tires, installed, for $250 & $330, respectively. Anyone here have any first hand experience with them that they're wiling to share? I know they're on the budget end of the price spectrum, but I'm curious if they're worth a shot at that price point. I'll refrain from commenting on a riding style because I'm curious to hear whatever perspective comes forth...

·
Registered
379 Posts
I've used the contimotion and avon storm tire. Both worked ok, avon will last longer. The conti attack 2 are also great around that price but will wear quickly

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
97GR <> Thank you for your reply. My buddy, like me, is pretty short on cash right now, and he burned through the Super Corsa SP on the rear of his new-to-him Gen 4. I can't find him a used Diablo to match the front so these two peaked my interest. I found 3 used $180 matching sets: Michelin Road4 (@90% tread), a set of Michelin Pilot Power (@80%), and a set of Michelin Power 1's (new front & 2 laps on the rear race take-off). I think I'll suggest one of these used sets, instead.

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts