Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am giving away a part at cost to whoever creats a logo for a new motorsports park!

The motor sports park is called Speed Citi located in Easton Maryland. Formally known Easton MX, which was essentially run down. The owners of Delmarva Power Sports bought it and called it Speed Citi and are in the process of renewing all the tracks. This is the only place on the eastern shore for all riders to enjoy riding ATVs, dirt bikes and ect. We are looking for something original we can use as the logo everywhere. So be creative and maybe submit multiple ideas.

Possible Ideas
*Eastern shore MD. So maybe think blue crabs, beach, bay, you know Maryland stuff if you decide to incorporate.
*If you incorporate bikes or atvs keep in mind we sell Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Suzuki. (most of us are Kawi fans:wink:)
*Link to FB Speed Citi https://www.facebook.com/speedcitieaston?ref=stream

I have only asked this to the forum so there is not a lot of people working at it yet!
Email me at [email protected] Title your email "Speed Citi logo contest"post here if you have entered so I know to check it.

Whoever designs the logo we choose will get to select a part and buy it at cost. Or if there is something you would like to negotiate give me a shout on here. Any questions? post them on this thread.
:eek:ccasion1

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Just out of curiosity, can the part I choose be a 2013 ZX-10R? If I just order the whole bike by it's part number, that counts right? :badteeth:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts