Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Thanks alot gpz :thumbsup: I prepared a speech for this great day but I have seem to have misplaced it! :lol: I would like to thank all the other Post Whores here are the forum - I learned it by watching all of you! :postwhore

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Thanks alot gpz :thumbsup: I prepared a speech for this great day but I have seem to have misplaced it! :lol: I would like to thank all the other Post Whores here are the forum - I learned it by watching all of you! :postwhore
HAHAHA:crackup::crackup: I dont know how you guys get that much time to be in front of your puters :dontknow: I spend my time on my bike; work'n and ride'n it!!!!!!!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
HAHAHA:crackup::crackup: I dont know how you guys get that much time to be in front of your puters :dontknow: I spend my time on my bike; work'n and ride'n it!!!!!!!
I have been managing my time quite well lately - working on our bikes, my friends bike, home improvements, post whoring, work and the Mrs and I even got a ride in yesterday.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
We need more Alien10's....one of the better postwhores. Plus the misses contributes. Keep up the good work and congratulations. Open a bottle of champange, shake it up and spray whom ever is around to celebrate. :eek:ccasion1

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Gesus H. Krist Alien10, we both joined the same month and year and you have almost 3X my posts? And I thought "EYE" posted a lot.

Congrats, as I said before, you would be fun to have for a neighbor, and I meant it.

JJ

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome Alien10! As the president of the :postwhore club, I'd like to say that I think that you'll be a GREAT addition to the team. A bit of advice though. Don't make fun of BD's rim colrs or his panties will get all in a bunch!

:spit:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Welcome Alien10! As the president of the :postwhore club, I'd like to say that I think that you'll be a GREAT addition to the team. A bit of advice though. Don't make fun of BD's rim colrs or his panties will get all in a bunch!

:spit:
what makes you think i wear any..........:rotflmao::nana:

oh yes and :notworthy to Alien although i dunno where he's been posting to get them but.....:dontknow:

BD

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
I have been managing my time quite well lately - working on our bikes, my friends bike, home improvements, post whoring, work and the Mrs and I even got a ride in yesterday.
:eek:ccasion1 you are a multitasking guru. i cant consistently post 10/day wo the wife bitching at me.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts