Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I went down on Sunday morning and I can still feel the it..It's like a hangover that never ends..I'm so tired and drained, the meds is doing little to ease the soreness...

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Been there.. Done that. I know how you feel. it going to take awhile to heal. Dont rush it.
:+1: you're right about the meds not helping with a concusion...only time....take it easy and try not to bump the noggen for a while...sorry to hear that you went down.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Man, I went down on Sunday morning and I can still feel the it..It's like a hangover that never ends..I'm so tired and drained, the meds is doing little to ease the soreness...

I had an 80HPH highside in July {in a race} and hit my head so hard on the ground it split my helmet in 2! Don’t remember about 1 hour of time! and then slept for 2 day straight…Yes they suck!

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm feeling ALOT better this morning, eyeing Small Willow for labor day weekend,if the parts gets here in time, I may make it..It be my first time there..It's not my first concussion from the track, this 1 just takes the most toll..Old age I guess:spit:...take care..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts