Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys! I used to be a member back in 05 when i had my gen 1. Sold it, got me a gsxr 1000 and abandoned you guys. Well i came across an 07 ZX10 that my boy has in garage. He has been buying parts for it since 09. I told him to let me bring her to life and i would cover any and all missing parts. Then i'd throw him a few bucks so that he can get back some of what he spent (Frame,forks,engine). So... I hate that i dont have the time or tools to do this myself but i my local shop is awesome enough to let them do it for me.

I will update with pics as they progess. Nothing fancy, Stock for now. This would be the best time to handle some performace mods since the bike is in pieces but since this is a last minute thing, i wont dump to much money into the project. !

And the surgery beginsssssss!!! Some pics below.

Should be on the road in about a month or so. Check BACK!

·
Registered
456 Posts
looking good

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Looks real good.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Im diggin that upper fairing!!!:thumbsup: Looking good! nothing better than seeing a bike go from parts on the floor to a rolling work of art!!!! Keep posting pics:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whats up fellas! I havent posted any updates in a while. So far she feels like a bat out of hell. I have owned an 05 636 (sold) 05 R1(sold) K6 1000 (sold) all off the showroom floor and i have to say the ZX10 feels just as solid. No problems at all. Here are some updated pics!

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Looks good man.

And yes any zx10 is a very solid platform.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts