Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I'm thinking about parting out the bike I love so I can afford to race this season. Here's the bike and where it all went sideways:

My 2nd track day and I was hooked and decided I needed to sell the big bike and get a lightweight. The market sucks so people wont pay as little as $5000 for it, or even $4500. The bike has a level one slipon, pc3, integrated tail, but otherwise stock. Everything on the bike is for sale and the stator cover has a little rash from a slow street slide about 6 months ago and there are really light scuffs on the left fairings too.

I will take it apart once someone buys the frame and motor. Here's what I'm asking for the big parts, anything else just ask me or make an offer.

Motor 22k: $1000
frame clean FL title: $1500
wheels with rotors and cush: $350
Forks: $200
swingarm: $200
all fairings: $500
PC3: $200
Complete exhaust: $150
carbon fiber LOR Slip-on: $100
gas tank (quarter sized dent): $150
fuel pump $50
wiring harness: $100
front and rear seat: $75
subframe: $150
front brakes (MC, res, lever, calipers, stock lines): $200

I pulled half these prices out of nowhere and I just took a handful of nyquil but I won't be selling anything off the bike until the frame sells. Might be a little bit, but feel free to grab dibs or shoot me a pm for anything you could need. I can also deliver this stuff for free to anywhere in Florida or up to Roebling Road Raceway in Georgia if you can wait until I drive thru for a race weekend. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm looking for a set ,I'll wait and see If your frame sell's, I've also asked another fellow On here about a set, but the rear one Is damaged. I really only need the front but I'll possibly buy both from one of you. tk's

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for a set ,I'll wait and see If your frame sell's, I've also asked another fellow On here about a set, but the rear one Is damaged. I really only need the front but I'll possibly buy both from one of you. tk's
cool! I can also bring anything for free as far as roebling road raceway in georgia as long as its during a CCS weekend.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could take the LOR to put on my 05, i don,t need right away and i will have to get a link pipe.
I always liked the look of the small can, and never cared much for noise but everywhere I go people tell me its LOUD! could just be the way I ride though...:lol:

either way, its yours if you still want it when the big stuff sells

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I shoulda asked are you willing to ship within the U.S.?
i dont see why not! rims could be pricey even if I remove the tire but ill try to help out with the freight costs. I'm not trying to make money on parting it out, just to get a fair amount of cash and not end up selling my bike for 4k like all the 03 gixxer 1000s on craigslist around here. :BangHead:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Yes i will take it for shure,if you want to ship the link to i may be able to cut it to fit.
when you get some time send me a pm with name etc.i haven,t used paypal before
i usually pay by western union but maybe i can fig. it out.I will send a extra $10.00 to help with shipping any way you like.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Dude this thread makes me sick. I have a friend looking for a bike, i am gonna have a talk with him tomorrow and see if i can make something work to get this bike off your hands in one piece. I dont know if that can happen, but i will give it my best, if i had the cash on hand i would take it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
123 Posts
did you try at least putting it up on craigslist to see if you get any bites for the bike as a whole? i'd prob do that first before ripping everything apart

1 - 20 of 45 Posts