Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally was able to get an exhaust for my bike to replace that ridiculous stock can. I decided to go with the competition werkes race slip on. It retains the boom box but i am going to get an akra link pipe later on. I am really impressed with the finish of the pipe and the welds are beautiful and ground down evenly throughout the can. Installation was a snap and everything lined right up. :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Seen the pic's before in magazines and gotta tell you looks good on your bike.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks a lot, ill try to get some audio clips up soon.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here you go, the picture quality is crap, but you can get an idea of the sound of it

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea im happy, and not too many people have them (ive never seen one in person on a 10r) so its that much cooler to me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I finally was able to get an exhaust for my bike to replace that ridiculous stock can. I decided to go with the competition werkes race slip on. It retains the boom box but i am going to get an akra link pipe later on. I am really impressed with the finish of the pipe and the welds are beautiful and ground down evenly throughout the can. Installation was a snap and everything lined right up. :mrgreen:
Do have a bracket that attaches your license plate to the rear?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
nice exhaust

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do have a bracket that attaches your license plate to the rear?
i got a fender eliminator kit off flea bay, it has blinkers mounted on each side of the plate.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice I like how ya cut the rear hugger down. looks good..
thanks, i just traced the lines i wanted and dremeled the hell out of it, i rounded off the edges too so it looks cleaner and not sharp and cheap.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts