Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2011. I look forward to learning it's quirks and abilities. I have been riding dirt for about 40 yrs, street 30 yrs, sport bikes 14 yrs and doing trackdays for 7 yrs. Currently own a few dirt bike, 2.5 RC51s and this ZX10. I am on a few forums (admin on two) and believe there is tons of knowledge to be had. Thank for the add.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,715 Posts
Welcome to the party pal!

You've come to the right place! Hopefully you got the faster GREEN one! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome. I had a 2005 RC51 that I wish I never sold. But my Gen 5 is no comparison to the widow maker. The thing I miss the most is the ability to put a six pack in the rear tail hahaha.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Waldo also likes hot hairy mansex and has a very impressive leather chaps & dog collar collection.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome. I had a 2005 RC51 that I wish I never sold. But my Gen 5 is no comparison to the widow maker. The thing I miss the most is the ability to put a six pack in the rear tail hahaha.
Welcome Waldo. Obijack, what's with the "oh shit" handles on the neck of that bike?

·
Registered
569 Posts
That is how the rc51 was designed. They attach to the front fairing and give it stability. I will post a pic showing you in a little bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts