Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i had surgery back in 2006 for a brain tumor,and i have been having mri's every six months. doc said it is growing again and they want to operate so coming june i wont be riding no more this year :angryfire,really sucks

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Yeah, a few members here have had problems such as this and I truly wish I could take all your guy's place so you could be the ones out riding. Just try to get as much riding time in as you can and be careful. Hopefully the can get it taken care off 100% and you'll be back riding within time. Good luck man, take it easy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, a few members here have had problems such as this and I truly wish I could take all your guy's place so you could be the ones out riding. Just try to get as much riding time in as you can and be careful. Hopefully the can get it taken care off 100% and you'll be back riding within time. Good luck man, take it easy.
yeah ive been riding everynight after work and alot on the weekends ,thank guys

·
Registered
95 Posts
well i had surgery back in 2006 for a brain tumor,and i have been having mri's every six months. doc said it is growing again and they want to operate so coming june i wont be riding no more this year :angryfire,really sucks
It's easy for me to say "screw the ride - get yourself well" but I can only imagine not having a choice.

All the best wishes for a quick recovery - and a quick return of next year's riding season for you!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Keep us posted Ray and WE will all be surrogate riders for ya. Trust me in that whe I ride...I will be thinking of YOU and our fellow members that CAN'T ride right now. Here's to a speedy recovery.:eek:ccasion1

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Very sorry to hear man... Speedy recovery to you! Keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts