Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure I am preaching to the choir, but ColorRite is awsome in spades, and I have yet to even use their stuff. In a nutshell, I place order online get confirmation etc., and less the 2 hours later, I get an e-mail that my order is out the door and on it's way. 2 days later I got it. With service like that, I worry very little about the product. Sorry to rant, but good and speedy customer service should be recognized, especially considering poor/no service others have got from say, On-2 for example. Thanks Guys.

BTW, mods, I appologize in advance if this should be in reviews. I took a gamble.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
McHaggis said:
I am sure I am preaching to the choir, but ColorRite is awsome in spades, and I have yet to even use their stuff. In a nutshell, I place order online get confirmation etc., and less the 2 hours later, I get an e-mail that my order is out the door and on it's way. 2 days later I got it. With service like that, I worry very little about the product. Sorry to rant, but good and speedy customer service should be recognized, especially considering poor/no service others have got from say, On-2 for example. Thanks Guys.

BTW, mods, I appologize in advance if this should be in reviews. I took a gamble.
I could copy it too the Sponsors section if you like. Yes, URI though that works for ColorRite takes care of ZX-10R members. He caught a mistake in my order online(my mistake) and quickly gave me heads up and took care of it, he also gives great advice what to order for any situation.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluedevil said:
I could copy it too the Sponsors section if you like. Yes, URI though that works for ColorRite takes care of ZX-10R members. He caught a mistake in my order online(my mistake) and quickly gave me heads up and took care of it, he also gives great advice what to order for any situation.:thumbsup:

Copying would be great blue. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ColorRite is great, too bad they can't drop ship though for military personel like myself that have a home address that bills go to and then have an address where I am stationed...... sorry to rant.:mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts