Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to replace (paint) my RH center fairing and was thinking of changing colors. I have a 06 ZX10r Ebony and love it, but was thinkg maybe getting the center fairings painted red. The lowers will be left black as will the tail. Anyone have a photoshop of this color scheme? Maybe paint the little fairing pieces under the seat also? Thanks, can't seem to picture it in my minds eye, and I suck at photoshop. Figure there has to be some geeks in here. Peace, :cool:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Here's a quick and dirty one for ya. I'm not that good with PS, but I hope this gives you some idea of what you're after.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Maybe if you did a black to red fade, but just painting the center fairings makes it look like you went to the salvage yard and are waiting till you get some cash to paint them...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looked better in my mind. Maybe a fade, shit, I'll just leave it black. I wanted the 07 flame motiff but the decals cost as much as the fairings do. Thanks all..

·
Banned
363 Posts
I like it with the underseat fairings red also, it looks like the paint follows the same lines as a lot of the graphics on a lot of bikes. It flows nicely from larger section in the front and fades off into a disappearing point in the rear.
GO FOR IT!!!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Looked better in my mind. Maybe a fade, shit, I'll just leave it black. I wanted the 07 flame motiff but the decals cost as much as the fairings do. Thanks all..
I think the problem is it just needs some more red in it to make it stand out a little bit more. Here's a fade with some more red accents. This doesn't look too bad, but of course I suggest you just paint the thing solid GREEN and be done with it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Skydork....can you do me an 05 with titanium and green...need to keep my tank Ti, but race farings i want with some Kawi green...and a black separator maybe??....c'mon brotha...you gotz skillz....!!!!

:)

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Skydork....can you do me an 05 with titanium and green...need to keep my tank Ti, but race farings i want with some Kawi green...and a black separator maybe??....c'mon brotha...you gotz skillz....!!!!

:)
Yeah, I could probably do that. I'd just have to track down a good quality pic of a Ti bike to start with. Let me see what I can do.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
In both of those jobs, PAINT THE TAILSECTION.

Either one of the would look killer, but you need the tailsection (at least on top) painted red too so that it flows down the line of the bike.

I like the red fade, red wheels, wouldn't mess with the inside of the ram air duct.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Over my PS job, or the scheme itself? :lol:
its not all that bad the ps or the scheme. just doesnt sit well. i love black and red as you can tell but where the colors are on the bike...to each his own.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts