6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Notre Dame fan here! We should've beat michigan on sat! :headshake

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea there were some good games! That Miami vs FSU game last week was one of the best games so far if not the best?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man we should've won that game! Instead of going for the knockout blow with a deep pass we should've just ran the ball to milk the clock! We gave them the ball back with too much time left! Terrible decision making by ND! That loss could come back to haunt us down the road? And ultimately could cost Weiss his job too! :headshake

I picked Michigan to win... Sorry Zig, but ND just wasn't ready for them. Michigan wanted it more and Tate Forcier was amazing for a Freshman.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Man we should've won that game! Instead of going for the knockout blow with a deep pass we should've just ran the ball to milk the clock! We gave them the ball back with too much time left! Terrible decision making by ND! That loss could come back to haunt us down the road? And ultimately could cost Weiss his job too! :headshake
Weiss should have been gone long ago.IMHO.ROLL TIDE!!! ride safe.....Les

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
nobody expected a freshman to show up like that. BTW, how is that one guy's ankles that he broke on that cut?

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
FRESNO STATE (BULLDOGS)..should of beaten the Badger but that is the story of life around here lately (should of, could of)..I'm a ND fan too..(always have)..it's sad to see them this low, the coach needs to go!! He must of suck someone really good to have the contract extended..It was sad to see that they made him a "god" after a bowl game win:dontknow:!!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech baby!!!!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol I seen that! I was shocked! I was like oh shit Lou is krazy! Those expectations are too heavy! Let us fly under the radar. But I love Lou Holtz! I wish he would come back an coach ND! We were the shit under him! But yea Lou is a little biased on the show! lol! :lol: Can you blame him? He has ND in his blood!

& Lou Holts predicted them to be in BCS title game. :eyecrazy:

w
t
f

?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I guess b/c he has those superbowl rings from the Patriots an being ND alumni isn't bad either. :dontknow:

FRESNO STATE (BULLDOGS)..should of beaten the Badger but that is the story of life around here lately (should of, could of)..I'm a ND fan too..(always have)..it's sad to see them this low, the coach needs to go!! He must of suck someone really good to have the contract extended..It was sad to see that they made him a "god" after a bowl game win:dontknow:!!

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Notre Dame fan here! We should've beat michigan on sat! :headshake
THAT ISNT GUNNA HAPPEN BAHAH

just pissin with ya my girls dad is a big ND fan like to bullshit w. him purdue vs oregon was BS we shoulda had that conversion:headshake purdues defense was sucking though really badly

1 - 20 of 93 Posts