Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello: I was wondering what the best cold weather gloves are. I was riding last saterday. It got down to about 35. I had on leathers and really didnt get cold, but I had to pull over every little bit cause my finger would go numb. I had on thick non-insulated gloves with a thin jersey gloves inside. Besides my hands getting cold the gloves were bulky and hard to use. What are the best cold weather gloves that dont restrict hand movement. Thanks

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
not sure how they would work but maybe an actual cold weather glove liner thats available from REI or local sporting goods store and then a good quality glove for cold, wet etc.

BD

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
I have some Dainese glove covers that fit over my gloves when it is cold...keeps them dry and serves as a windbreak...$50.00

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I havent found a glove yet that will keep your hands warm in very cold temps......except for my widder heated gloves. They are not much more than a regular pair of gloves. Heated is the only way to go.

·
Registered
871 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
I havent found a glove yet that will keep your hands warm in very cold temps......except for my widder heated gloves. They are not much more than a regular pair of gloves. Heated is the only way to go.

Amen :+1:

SG

·
Registered
540 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
I have a set of Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 Gloves I bought for about $50. THey work pretty well down in to the 20's for short trips but if the ride is longer than 25 minutes or so the cold will still get to my fingers.

:+1: on the heated gloves though. I have heard this from other experienced(older) riders it is the only way to go.:beer:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Heated is the way to go , I had some years ago for travelling in the snow to get to work and back.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Thread resurrection. Anybody have experience with a good, thin glove liner that does the job on the track. Last trackday sucked until mid morning because my hands were so numb (about 40 degrees, then warmed up to 60). I go back to Jennings in 1 week and I dread the hand numbness. I just don't want to wear my super bulky winter gloves on the track.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i have the first gear heated gloves and all i can say over the past couple of weeks its been below 15 degree and even 10 degrees and my hands are freakin warm...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts