Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Uuhhm....... Let me get this straight, it used to be loud and had no packing in the exhaust, so you put packing back in and now its not as loud and you want to know if any one might know why?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ment idle wise bro dont bikes idle higher when they cold start and when they warm up they smooth out??? U should of read more carefully and analyse what i wrote before u should of commented...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i ment idle wise bro dont bikes idle higher when they cold start and when they warm up they smooth out??? U should of read more carefully and analyse what i wrote before u should of commented...
If you used proper grammar and punctuation, it would probably be easier for people to figure out what the hell you're saying. Just a thought.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you used proper grammar and punctuation, it would probably be easier for people to figure out what the hell you're saying. Just a thought.
You have te be dumb enough to not be able to read and analize what you reading, thanks for the thought but since when people are getting bitchy about grammar and punctuation?? This is not an english class now, i was only asking for some help here not to be bitching about fucking punctuation come on now

·
Registered
134 Posts
Er...

You have te be dumb enough to not be able to read and analize what you reading, thanks for the thought but since when people are getting bitchy about grammar and punctuation?? This is not an english class now, i was only asking for some help here not to be bitching about fucking punctuation come on now
You asked why the bike wasn't loud. So who's not reading right? If you want help it works better when you ask a clear question and then don't trash people who respond.:headshake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts