Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of coffee does everyone drink? I have never been a coffee drinker till recently(my wife got me hooked on it). She uses mainly maxwell house but we ordered gevalia off the net and thats some good shiznit, alittle pricey but good. I like trying different brands and flavors and am drinking the gevalia french vanilla now.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
What kind of coffee does everyone drink? I have never been a coffee drinker till recently(my wife got me hooked on it). She uses mainly maxwell house but we ordered gevalia off the net and thats some good shiznit, alittle pricey but good. I like trying different brands and flavors and am drinking the gevalia french vanilla now.
sorry but french vanilla is a lil :gay: for me. as dennis leary would say... coffee flavored coffee

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Maxwell house classic blend , atleast four a day , 3 cups of PG Tips tea and a Red Bull or two.

Cant understand why I cant sleep ??

·
Registered
181 Posts
My wife is Colombian, so we get a fresh shipment sent by her Mom every month or so. Oh and that's Coffee I'm talking about.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Middleye said:
My wife is Colombian, so we get a fresh shipment sent by her Mom every month or so. Oh and that's Coffee I'm talking about.
Maybe we can do a group buy on the columbian coffee!!!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Seattle's Best and Starbucks only serve as diaretics for me :pottytrai, so I've found that Dunc'n Donuts Coffee is lot less acidic that other brands... and of course have gotten hooked on it too.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I only drink coffee at work. We have a few different brands, but I drink the Starbucks medium. I'll have 2-3 three cups a day. That stuff will have you on the floor doing circles like Curly from the Tree Stooges!!! WootWootWoot........:laugh:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I grind my own beans at home...NOt sure what it is...but I do like the vanilla flavored coffee mate creamer. Sweet!

I like my coffee uber strong. Most folks who try to drink my coffee say its too strong, and that it shouldn't be hard to stir it up...:badteeth: Talk about a buzz!

Wouldn't trade my dew fer coffee though if I had to pick one....:ayyy:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Oh I fogot to mention...Viet Namese coffee is the best. I just havn't had any in a while and forgot. :eyecrazy:

btw, if its cold, its not coffee...thats some froo froo drink! :lol:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I've never met a cup of coffee I didn't like. I usually end up buying the store brand or whatever is cheapest.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Slims10R said:
Turkish coffee will get you going in the morning in all directions. Makes Cuban coffee taste like water.
Slims, Send me some of this "Turkish coffee" you speak of please! :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
6,701 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
I grind my own beans at home...NOt sure what it is...
:iamwithst wife buys something from Trader Joes

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I prefer the "Ashanti" double shot mocha from a local house. Not sure what brand of coffee it is but when you see her from behind, makes the coffee taste even better. LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts