Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if anyone here knows this guy but he is at the top of my shit list now, I had him flash my ecu last year and everything went fine, I think I shipped it off on a Monday and got it back on Friday, that was great service, so I wanted to get the rev limiter changed so I called him, now when he flashed it the first time he told me that if I wanted to have anything changed after he flashed it there would be no charge just shipping, but as of now that had changed and he wanted $50, I though what the hell got a money order and shipped it 2 day through usps and the tracking tells me it was delivered 9 days ago, I have called many times and get no answer, left messages and no return calls, sent him a PM on this site and also no reply, as of now can't go on the dyno and can't race and he knew I needed it back before today but its not here and I am not too pleased, if anyone knows whats up with Cody please let me know and if anyone was going to send him their ecu you might want to wait and see if my problem is resolved: frown2:

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
sucks, looks like he was just logged on here a week ago.... although hasn't posted anything since Feb. Hopefully something came up with good reasoning for the delay and no response and you get your ECU soon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought he was a sponsor of this site because he did advertise the ecu flash here, looks like I need to find someone else to flash one of my spare ecu's and hope this problem gets solved in the future , this could not have happened at a worse time, anyone else on here flash that I can trust ? Steve

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,331 Posts
I thought he was a sponsor of this site because he did advertise the ecu flash here, looks like I need to find someone else to flash one of my spare ecu's and hope this problem gets solved in the future , this could not have happened at a worse time, anyone else on here flash that I can trust ? Steve

He was a sponsor here a while ago when the flashing become popular. I don't think he's kept up with sponsorship though. Sorry to here of your bad luck with him. Hopefully he chimes in soon and resolves this issue for ya.

ZX10RArcher is the go to guy for this. But he's since moved away from flashing his own custom tune. You should contact him anyway and see what he might suggest or offer.

Reactions: Slo

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I go check the mail last evening and my ecu is there, go figure, all I needed to know is what was going on, but after no contact from him after voice messages and a PM what else can a person do ? when I have dealings with anyone I let them know when the package gets to my house or if I ship a package I let them know when it was shipped and give them a tracking number or when the payment was made ect, a simple reply is all it takes to keep buyers happy,

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Communication is definitely helpful in these situations

1 - 8 of 8 Posts