Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, been havin my FI light on for sometime but never bothered with it till now. Its throwin a code 34 and in the manual says its the exhaust valve actuator...tried followin the diagrams to find it to check plugs and such but no luck. ive murdered the search button so now ill try this. Any help with a fix to this would be greatly appreciated.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea its an 06

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
The box under the seat where your exhaust valve cables connect.
Exhaust butterfly valve sensor. Did you change to a full system?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, i still have the stock exhaust. i need to unplug the connector is that what ur sayin?

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
no, i still have the stock exhaust. i need to unplug the connector is that what ur sayin?
No that's not what they are saying. You need to makes sure the servo is turning and the valve is opening and closing. If the valve is working then most likely the servo is bad as it has plastic gears.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn, unpluggin sounded soo much better, its plugged in. i finally found the freakin thing

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Servobuddy=WIN! yanked that ratted lil motor out with the wires and plugged that baby up and FI gone and TRE workin like it should. the BigCat is rollin on the low end now, def. noticeable :zx_orange :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts