Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone playing it? I like it so far. I have only been playing online so I cant comment much on the other aspects of it. Anyone else have any thoughts about it? :dontknow:

I'm on PS3, shoot a friend request if anyone wants. NINJAKRIS (just like my screen name here)

·
Registered
667 Posts
I played about half the campaign, alot of fun and alot of detail but I couldn't resist the multi player call any longer. I only like two of the maps, their mostly to small. The inaccuracy of the assault rifles makes them basically useless and shotguns and sniper rifles don't really have much of a place in the game. I do have alot of fun with the wager matches though. I'd go back to MW2 if everyone and their mom wasn't already level 10 prestige.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Im a COD addict suffering from withdrawls out here in the dessert...I hate you guyz! Anyway I hope they did away with tactical insertion FUCK YOU BOOSTERS:fu2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
The game is great, graphics are good. There are some glitches that they need to fix but overall worth it! The Zombie edition is a great addition, 4 friends in a room at a time. I still will play MW2 though!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Looper2000 is my screen name.

Playing on PS3, not working until the new year.....just got my wisdom teeth pulled so i got too many excuses why i'm playing until 5 am every morning.

Can be found either falling to my death of driving an RC car in circles in capture the flag games.

Got a mic also which means i am arguing with 14 years olds most of the time too, i can't seem to win any arguments though as i cannot bring my self to tell them to do inappropriate things to their...mothers, sisters etc.
Apparently these guys know more about my mom than i do....lol

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Looper2000 is my screen name.

Playing on PS3, not working until the new year.....just got my wisdom teeth pulled so i got too many excuses why i'm playing until 5 am every morning.

Can be found either falling to my death of driving an RC car in circles in capture the flag games.

Got a mic also which means i am arguing with 14 years olds most of the time too, i can't seem to win any arguments though as i cannot bring my self to tell them to do inappropriate things to their...mothers, sisters etc.
Apparently these guys know more about my mom than i do....lol
:crackup::lol:....I've been playing campaign and zombie mode but have yet to jump online. love the game though and am flopping over from it and the new medal of honor which i surprisingly really liked!!:machinegu:rocketwho

·
Registered
272 Posts
I haven't played the campaign yet, just been online mostly. At first I didn't care for the multiplayer (online) much, I thought MW2 was better overall, but once I played a while, it began to grow on me. Now I can't seem to get enough. Hit me up sometime... I'm on the PS3 as well, Screen name: I_IZ_A_BEAST

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I've been dissapointed with Black Ops. Graphics seem to rival early 90's crap. Maps are all so similar, run in big circles. The weapons leave much to be desired. I'll be on MW2............. ZEDX10R on Xbox.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts