Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
The Wiseco one, I recognize. It is also known as an "electronic jet kit" produced by Dobeck Performance - the same device is sold under many different names.

I have one on another bike. It works well for what it is. It is not capable of mapping the way a PowerCommander or Bazzaz unit is ... you cannot map it at 250 rpm intervals and discrete throttle positions. It gives you three ranges - low, medium, and high load on the engine - and you can add or subtract within each range as a whole, and there is some control over the threshold at which it switches into the higher ranges. No laptop needed (or even possible).

Honestly, for the things that most people do with their bike, a device like this will work fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got a dobeck Efi on my 2014 versys, 2012 z1000, and a bazaaz on my gen 4 2014 zx10r only because of the quick shifter. Maybe I'm old school but I prefer th e dobeck because u can adjust by sound and feel as opposed to a laptop...I've had probs programming a power commander and had one burn out on my old 650 r, so I switched to dobeck 4 years ago and not looked back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts