Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
All of the shots I posted were one exposure with post processing.

I never said that images are not post processed. It's all in proper exposure and post editing techniques. All of the images I posted are one exposure each. True HDR is three or more.

I can show you hundreds of photos I have taken without HDR processing.....
Great PP work.. I fake the triple exposure sometimes by adjusting the the exposure on the raw file and saving as three, four, or five different files..

Anyway.. Great shots and sick rides!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
sweet pics edouble...

·
Registered
254 Posts
beautiful pics!! nice looking Cobra too

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Your bike is sweet edouble awsome pics. that Terminator is a beast and no disrespect to the cold air comment, but that termi has more than just cai.. lol I've been a member on svtperformancedotcom for years... he has to be a member there. what's his username there?
I wanna see more about that bad boy! I'm tryin to talk the wife into getting one mainly for my amuzement. LOL

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I know he has a dyno sheet that shows 622whp and he runs the 1320 in the 10 second barrier. His member name on here is ram360, he sold his 10r last year though. He doesn't log into this forum often. I do not know what other forums he is on.

This stang has the best stance that I ever saw. Very well balanced front to rear. I absolutely love the 13" rear tires!!!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys. Yea, E gets some amazing shots and has some serious talent w/ that camera. Tons of money, blood, sweat and tears into both machines for sure. We both appreciate the compliments.

POPO: yea, I'm over on STVP as well. Same name. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys. Yea, E gets some amazing shots and has some serious talent w/ that camera. Tons of money, blood, sweat and tears into both machines for sure. We both appreciate the compliments.

POPO: yea, I'm over on STVP as well. Same name. :thumbsup:

Cool man, I'll look ya up next time I'm on there. I gotta pic of my 04 Lightning in my avatar that looks wild, it was a quarter mile of tunnel christmas lights.:eek:ccasion1

21 - 36 of 36 Posts