Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have been talking and working with the Hinson Racing Guys on trying to get a Professional, high quality, state of the art CNC Billet Clutch Basket produced for our Kawasaki ZX-10R's....He told me the only way that they would design, make and produce them for us is if we had at least 15-20 people to commit to buying them (Group Buy) that is....However, the reason i'm trying so hard to get this done is because we as Kawasaki Owner's need more of a stronger aftermarket for our KILLER ZX-10's. Furthermore, what I really hate is when I really want something trick, baddass and different than anybody else or any other brand "Guess What" they already make them for Suzuki's 600's,750's & 1000's and also they make them for all of the newer Yamaha R1's from 04-09 year models. We can't be left out in the dark guys. These clutch basket's are lighter, stronger more robust and spin more truer than our factory clutch baskets and plus they coat them with a coating so that the clutches don't get heat soaked as fast....I have a almost brand new spare clutch basket to send them but i dont have the center hub so if any body has a spare used center/inner hub that they are not using please let me know. They are selling the clutch baskets for the Gixxer's and R1's for 399.00 and if i get 15-20 people in a group buy we can get them for around 325-350 a pop.....Anyone interested let me know and i will start setting it all up with them as for deposits. And you will be giving them your deposit and not me. Upon them receiving your deposit you will be given a receipt for your deposit...These clutch baskets are for 04-09 year model ZX-10's. All ZX-10's from 2004-2009 have the same exact clutch baskets in them....So, this would really help out all of us !!! Nobody would be left out.....

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Okay, I have been talking and working with the Hinson Racing Guys on trying to get a Professional, high quality, state of the art CNC Billet Clutch Basket produced for our Kawasaki ZX-10R's....He told me the only way that they would design, make and produce them for us is if we had at least 15-20 people to commit to buying them (Group Buy) that is....However, the reason i'm trying so hard to get this done is because we as Kawasaki Owner's need more of a stronger aftermarket for our KILLER ZX-10's. Furthermore, what I really hate is when I really want something trick, baddass and different than anybody else or any other brand "Guess What" they already make them for Suzuki's 600's,750's & 1000's and also they make them for all of the newer Yamaha R1's from 04-09 year models. We can't be left out in the dark guys. These clutch basket's are lighter, stronger more robust and spin more truer than our factory clutch baskets and plus they coat them with a coating so that the clutches don't get heat soaked as fast....I have a almost brand new spare clutch basket to send them but i dont have the center hub so if any body has a spare used center/inner hub that they are not using please let me know. They are selling the clutch baskets for the Gixxer's and R1's for 399.00 and if i get 15-20 people in a group buy we can get them for around 325-350 a pop.....Anyone interested let me know and i will start setting it all up with them as for deposits. And you will be giving them your deposit and not me. Upon them receiving your deposit you will be given a receipt for your deposit...These clutch baskets are for 04-09 year model ZX-10's. All ZX-10's from 2004-2009 have the same exact clutch baskets in them....So, this would really help out all of us !!! Nobody would be left out.....
Dude, I'm in!!! I will PM you my info. How long would this take?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts