Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some of you guys running as far as clutches and springs go for racing. I am switching to Amsoil and gonna change clutch out. I had it out a while back and its showing the abuse sign. Also where is the best deal to get a clutch pack and springs.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
What are some of you guys running as far as clutches and springs go for racing. I am switching to Amsoil and gonna change clutch out. I had it out a while back and its showing the abuse sign. Also where is the best deal to get a clutch pack and springs.
Give Dwayne at concept cycles a call. His drag paks are top notch and CHEAP....

·
Registered
173 Posts
i use OEM Kawasaki steels/fibers and Barnett 82 or 100 pound clutch springs(im not sure of actual rate, i just know theyre STIFF!!) just the stiffer springs alone dropped my 60' average from 1.67 to 1.61 or 1.62.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Where did you get the stiffer springs?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Give Dwayne at concept cycles a call i hve been using his clutch for 2 years now and it is the best and he has stiffer springs too

·
Registered
173 Posts
Where did you get the stiffer springs?
i contacted Barnett directly and spoke with one of their techs. explained what i was doing and how i wanted clutches to last a little longer and he sent me the springs. it took some getting used to launching it but it grabs much harder and quicker now.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just know that Dwayne's clutch pack doesnt come with the "double" steel, not that you really need to replace that one. It almost never warps and yes I have his clutch pack in my drag bike.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Talked with Dwayne today what a great guy gave me a lot of info on the clutch. I will be ordering clutch from him very soon. Thanks guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts