Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Rant over!!!
:+1:

We are already into May and still after 4 months into the year it's either cloudy, gloomy, or raining. This is LA, Southern Cali. It's suppose to be 90-102 360 day min a year.

It's not global warming or climate change. It's Gloomate Change.
:sad:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:+1:

We are already into May and still after 4 months into the year it's either cloudy, gloomy, or raining. This is LA, Southern Cali. It's suppose to be 90-102 360 day min a year.

It's not global warming or climate change. It's Gloomate Change.
:sad:
When I started my new job 7 months ago.... One of the things they put in my welcome kit was a starbucks card... :crackup:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Im in Seattle brahs, every day I look out the window I look at the .45 on the dresser, and every day there is a thought of blowing my brains out with this god damn motherfucking rain.

FUck this city and this climate.

I need a JOB in LA, anyone hook a brotha up with a job, Im ready to pack my shit and move.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
With work, I can only ride on the weekends. Too tired to ride 50miles straight down deer infested highway at between 2 and 3am.
Been pretty nice on the weekends at least.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With work, I can only ride on the weekends. Too tired to ride 50miles straight down deer infested highway at between 2 and 3am.
Been pretty nice on the weekends at least.
I've restricted my ridding to the weekends too...

traffice during week is terrible and gas prices are crazy...

I use about est $25 per day in gas on the bike. Avg. price for super unleaded$4.50 if I go to NY now you add tolls gets expensive real fast...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts