Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone changed out the clip ons yet? I want a higher bar with less angle for long rides on the road. Any comments? give me some love [smilie=3:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bought some LSL riser clip-ons.. will post when I get them on....

·
Registered
516 Posts
The bars are about 5/8 inch longer than you need. Tucked in like this I put the extra (length) on outside end of the throttle so the controls fit under the screen when turned to full lock. On the clutch side the gap is on the inside so I can tilt the clutch lever down, it's a more natural angle for me. I tried them swiveled out and I put the extra length at the ends of both bars where you can probably just trim off the excess. You'll have to drill a small hole in the bar for the throttle housing spike to fit into the bar (I just groung the spike down a bit) and I drilled an extra hole for more adjustability for the inner housing on the throttle side. They function like stock and I like the more upright seating position, I have these set about 2 inches higher than stock (about all they will go). They look cool pulled in, like drag bars. I would probably buy them again but they are expensive. Oh, quality and workmanship is top notch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts