Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my tail light in today. I was wondering how the smoke tint was going to look; i couldn't be happier. Thought I'd post up some pics in case anyone else was thinking about one. I'll try to find the wife's camera tomorrow and get some pics of it flashing, it was too bright for my crappy camera :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
looks good bro, got the same one before i had my first 08 10, looks bad ass for sure

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm so jealous, I won the same one off ebay for $80, but got a clear one in the mail today :rolleyes: So I have to wait another week plus for my smoked one to come in :headshake I also got the bikelitez low mount fender elimintaor by the rear shock :eek:ccasion1 Got her for $40 shipped.........Can't wait to button her all up

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I'm so jealous, I won the same one off ebay for $80, but got a clear one in the mail today :rolleyes: So I have to wait another week plus for my smoked one to come in :headshake I also got the bikelitez low mount fender elimintaor by the rear shock :eek:ccasion1 Got her for $40 shipped.........Can't wait to button her all up
Must be nice I need to Troll ebay for good deals like that, Candy08 you will have to post some pics of yours when you get it installed

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
i got my smoke one for 50 bucks brand new on ebay, but it wasnt a clear alternatives brand. It was made by auto dynamics and it's super bright, works great and looks great

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
i got my smoke one for 50 bucks brand new on ebay, but it wasnt a clear alternatives brand. It was made by auto dynamics and it's super bright, works great and looks great
thats a good deal, did it fit good with no problems installng it ?? id like to find a deal like that .

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, ive been watching ebay and found this one. auction ended with 1 bid at $40.00 w/ $8 shipping :thumbsup:

First time I had seen them go under $100 or so.

I will try to get some pics tomorrow when the sun is out (Garage has no light), but it is more visible outside, but still has a tint to it. Thanks for all the compliments guys. Im up to 2 mods now; champs sliders, and integrated tail light haha:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
202 Posts
thats a good deal, did it fit good with no problems installng it ?? id like to find a deal like that .
the fitment was perfect, and install was easy, took me about 30 min taking the it apart and putting it back together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts